Frequently asked questions
- 11.How do you send payment?
After enjoy shopping in our website, you may just click the button "Add to Cart", then you will be directed to complete the payment step by step.
1) Payments are highly recommended to send through Paypal. Advantages using Paypal over other payment methods:
a.Payment is traceable. You can track the status of your payment.
b.It is quick and convenient to proceed the transaction.
c.It does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). Sellers don't see your credit card number, which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
d.It offers Paypal Buyer Protection on qualifying items - up to $ 1,000 in free coverage. Additional limited protection is offered through Paypal's Money Back Guarantee.
2) We also accept money order/ check. (Please note that items paid by money order/check will only be sent out after the check has been cashed, which usually takes about 7-10 business days.)** You MUST contact us before sending out your money order/check.
3) Cash payment and COD ( cash on delivery )are not available.
2.Battery Maintenance and Use Instructions
1) A new battery usually comes in a discharged condition with a very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new battery packs before use. Refer to the users' guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
2) A new battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.
3) Rechargeable battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long period of time. Thus, it should always be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
4) To maintain the optimum performance of a battery pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
5) It is normal if a new battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, close attention should be paid if the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. So, it is necessary to have it checked by a qualified technician.
6) New batteries are hard to be charged. Sometimes, your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition about 10 to 15 minutes when the new battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes then repeat the charging procedure. Sometimes, a new battery will suddenly refuse to be charged. If this happens, it is then suggested to remove the battery from the device and reinsert it.
3.To better use your battery, please take care of the precautions listed below
1) Do not modify or disassemble.
2) Do not incinerate or expose battery to excessive heat, which may result in an exposure.
3) Do not expose battery to water or other moist matters.
4) Do not pierce, hit, step on, crush or abuse the battery.
5) Do not place battery in device for a long period of time if device is not being used.
6) Do not short circuit the terminals or store your battery pack with metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins.
The batteries supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computer manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.